Author: Terry Barton | Date published: 25 Jan 2021
Every second counts during a cyber attack, it is literally a race against time. How do you look after your cyber security? We work with Sophos to ensure your business is protected from cyber threats 24/7.
Here are some key tips to help keep you protected:
- Trust nothing, verify everything. Telephone people directly and confirm banking details, use email to verify people’s details and to confirm they have sent you a link.
- It is easier to hack a human than a computer. Be aware!
- Deploy an enterprise-grade “Cyber Threat Management” solution. These solutions are NOT set and forget. Do not deploy a solution because it is free.
- Keep your Microsoft and “Cyber Threat Management” software up to date and patched at worst weekly. Be sure to include all desktops, laptops and servers.
- Constantly have your team share experiences of suspect emails. We all have them, let’s talk about it.
You can read more about our services here: https://brokerready.com.au/backup-as-a-service/